Doha based, USD Multi Billion family group of companies is looking for a CFO to spearhead its finance strategy.
You will have overall responsibility for the Division, including the review and implementation of client contracts, review of financial transactions to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the Company, formulation and review of budget and strategic plans, manpower planning and management for the Division, formulation of procedures and policies in line with best business practices, assisting and advising the CEO and other division/department heads on financial matters. Review and provide recommendations on new business proposals and plans. Also includes liaison with the clients, internal and external auditors, banks and financial institutions and senior management.
- Reviews daily financial transactions including payments, receipts and cash flow
- Holds regular meetings with the management team and with the clients representatives
- Prepares and presents budgets, financial reports and other special management information reports
- Follows up on payments with the clients
- Liaises with banks, financial institutions, internal and external auditors
- Manages all issues related to departmental staff, including recruitment, evaluations, feedback and retention issues
- Responds to queries from external and internal clients
- Evaluates business proposals and recommends on new business initiatives
- Supports executive management on special projects and other assignments
- Formulates and recommends policies and procedures in line with best business practices
- Assists and advises the CEO and other division/department heads on financial matters in a proactive manner
- Must have experience working within an Arab Family Group of companies
- Must be an Arabic speaker
- Ideally a professional certification (CA, CPA or CMA) is required along with at least 10+ years post-qualification experience.
- Must already be in a similar leading finance role
- High level of written and verbal communication skills IS essential
Robert Half International (Dubai) Limited will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in the applicable country in the Middle East. Robert Half is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.