- Award winning multinational with unrivalled career growth.
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a permanent, effective and independent execution of enterprise risk management (ERM) framework. This in order to support the management with monitoring, managing and evaluating internal business processes and mitigate inherit risks, which include strategic, operational and financial risks.
- Ensure a consistent approach and uniformity of enterprise risk management framework across all business units
- Identify, assess and manage multiple and cross-enterprise inherited risks
- Assess the effectiveness of the internal controls for all business units
- Ensure that internal and external audit and other recommendations are fully implemented
- Recommend additional controls based on risk mitigating factors associated with internal business processes
- Establish and execute a plan of control for all business units
- Define quality and control reports for enterprise risk management dashboards
- Degree from a western University
- Worked within "Big 4"
- Fluent in English
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Tax free salary
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1 P.O. Box 482100
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 4 382 6700
+971 (0) 4 325 9980